Here’s one I’ve been hoping to obtain for a good while. Unfortunately, not everyone has their pockets filled with gold, so I had to wait a good while. I’m talking about the BEAST that is… Kotobukiya’s 1/100 Alteisen.
Nope, no comic updates, this time. However, I got something that while it might not be my work, it’s something that might be of interest to some of ya.
Do you know of the anime Doraemon? If you don’t, look it up! What am I, your father?!
Anyway… for those who do, here are some funny pictures from [PANDABOX] featuring Doraemon dressed as pretty much anyone and everyone.
Yup, made another one of those replay videos. Check it out below:
Hope you liked that, and if you did, don’t forget to subscribe! ^^
Remember the posts I made with pictures of my friend Gabriel’s Gundam plastic kits? Well, I’ve gotten a few myself, now, so I might as well start doing that sorta thing with my own material. However, this time I’ll be showcasing an SD kit I’ve purchased, recently. The RX-0 Gundam Unicorn.
Apple has just released info on their new chunk of plastic (or whatever that thing’s made of), the iPad. It’s basically a large iTouch.
Here’s some of the info revealed about that thing:
- 1Ghz processor
- No USB ports
- No multi-tasking (WHAT THE FUCK?!)
- Hard-drive space ranging from 16 GB to 64 GB… yipee…
- Not compatible with “flash”…
Now you must be wondering how much will this tech marvel cost! Well, allow uncle Fontes to enlighten you up!
WOW!!! I’ll only have to pay five-hundred bucks or more for something as marvellous as this?! This is wonderful! Apple has surely exceeded themselves, this time!
Now, if you’ll excuse me, lemme show you what can you ALSO get for the same price as that thing:
- An Asus “eee PC” (or just about any Mini-PC out there… you can get one of those for about 400 bucks. Oh, and did I mention that you’ll need to buy a keyboard for your iPad SEPARATELY?!)
- A wacom bamboo tablet (you can get them for about 50-60 bucks. Unless you’re a dumbass, and think that you can’t do anything with an A6 or A5 tablet…)
- A PC game (mac users probably don’t know what this is…)
And guess what… I’d probably still have enough cash for a box of doughnuts!!!
… Damn, I’m hungry, now…